In the teaching and training field, the Nursing School of Coimbra offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in nursing, as well as continuous training courses for nurses, thus promoting, on the highest level, human, cultural, scientific and technical training, as well as professional training courses for other health care technicians and agents.
We try to develop and consolidate partnerships and projects with international health and education institutions, through mobility programs within and outside the Community Space, always aiming at the development of health, education and Nursing research.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master in Nursing
- Master in Community Nursing
- Master in Family Nursing
- Master in Rehabilitation Nursing
- Master in Elderly Health and Geriatric Nursing
- Master in Child Health and Paediatric Nursing
- Master in Maternal Health and Obstetric Nursing
- Master in Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Master in Medical-Surgical Nursing
- PhD in Health Science: branch nursing (in collaboration with the Faculty of Medicine)
- Health Professionals Development and Health Education
- Well-being, Health and Illness
- Health Systems and Organizations